Saturday, March 20, 2010

ITS 3:33 AND A STAR FEEL INTO MY HAND, THROUGH MY SOUL

My God, you can see the decadence of the everyone's aura, none pure, all wanting like little red hummingbirds feeding off the mouth of the vine of the soul flowers. My Goddess, so many of them-- I think, maybe, they are the stars that fell all over the Rocky's this night?


I am not even typing with my hands...Holy Goddess, the words are off the screen like they have become sentient beings as we all just discovered that time did not matter, unless it was 3:33. Clue-- key-- Open-- FOUND.

Reading ancient angelic script with "the plants." Yes, this is why they used it for...to "call" things (that you say don't exist) Call the Quarters, the Loa, the Moon.


The star fell through with thought like an unwritten law that stated it was the illusion that held me back and not the actual taste (of sweat and blood) that I smelled or sound (erotic and feral) that I saw.

THAT was real. It's Ok now to go on to the next TIME/Incarnation with NO fear but gonna live in this state for a while.

I have to stop because the words are dancing like a weird strand of DNA all coiled like a serpent, and wisdom. Whew. Ok, I'm going to discuss intonation with the Theta, Alpha and Beta waves and hope my body does not fly apart into a million trillion cosmic pieces of star dust. I am going to talk to the Fey' and share a dream with many.


No comments:

Post a Comment